Science Experiment Gone Wrong

I did a science experiment with my children about a month ago (just pulling the pictures off my phone now). The experiment didn’t turn out as expected. Anyone have a good reason (Matt?)? It was supposed to do the whole stalagmite/stalactite thing… Instead, we got crystallization growing 360 degrees over  the length of the fiber. Just odd:

Advertisements

About George

I'm interested in theology, languages, translation and various sorts of fermentation.
This entry was posted in Life In General. Bookmark the permalink.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s